Haait.net is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us here if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your personal data and we will gladly assist you.
Table of Contents
- Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person
- Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data
- Data subject – a natural person whose personal data is being processed
- Child – a natural person under 16 years of age
- We/us (either capitalized or not) – Haait.
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data-protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, and transparent. Our processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before processing personal data. We will provide you information regarding processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our processing activities fit the purpose for which personal data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and process the minimal amount of personal data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data We Gather and How We Use It
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Your email address will remain in their database until you specifically request removal from the list. You can do this by unsubscribing using the unsubscribe links contained in any email newsletters that we send you or by requesting removal via email. When requesting removal via email, please send your email to us using the email account that is subscribed to the mailing list.
If you are a child, you MUST obtain parental consent before joining our email newsletter.
Should you choose to contact us using the contact form on our Contact Us page, none of the data you supply will be stored by this website or passed to / be processed by any of the third-party data processors. Instead, the data will be collated into an email and sent to us over the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP).
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
We do not share your personal data with strangers. Personal data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience.
We share your data with our processing partners:
- Google – Google Analytics, Google Adsense, Google DFP
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.